Today Ellie and I had the following conversation:
Ellie: "Momma, does Daddy Shawn kiss you?"
Me: "Yes, because he is my husband."
Ellie: "Does he pick you up?"
Me: "What do you mean, like in his car?"
Ellie: "No when you get to Hawaii. Does he pick you up?"
Me: "Do you mean does he pick me up off my feet like I pick you up?"
Ellie: "Yeah!"
Me: [chuckling] "Sometimes, why?"
Ellie: "Does he spin you around?"
Me: [shocked] "What? I don't think so. Why are you asking this?"
Ellie: "Because when I get big like you I want Chase (her "husband" from daycare) to kiss me and pick me up and spin me around."
Me: [laughing] "Oh, I see. Should I tell Daddy Shawn that he needs to pick me up and spin me around when he kisses me?"
Ellie: [laughing] Yeah!
Me: "Ok, well I am going to tell him you told me that, ok?"
Ellie: [mortified] "NO!!"
It was the funniest thing EVER!
{a year in STATS}
14 years ago



1 comment:
That is adorable!! She is one of the cutest kids I know!
Post a Comment